Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

EPIC!

Now that...IS QUITE LEGENDARY!!

Decline of Video Gaming Decline of Video Gaming

Wow

Went and watched t agai after a few years, and it is even funnier now, cuz I've actually played most of those series now. And one thing I find funny now is that Devil May Cry 4 is out now, and yet this flash still retains all of it's hilarity. NICE!!

Makoto-Lee Appears Makoto-Lee Appears

Niiiiiiice!

Nice job guy! The only things I can think of to make that any better besides what has been said already, is that you should have used a slightly 3D platform for the chars to stand on, such as those in games like River City Ransom. If you don't know what I'm talkin about, just PM me and I'll get you a picture.

Nice job!

rigo01 responds:

thank you for taking the time to check it out.

i am on it.

StarFox GetsFedUp ReRlese StarFox GetsFedUp ReRlese

Ummm....

Well it is not suitable for all audiences that's for sure. Pretty decent though.

StarFox Bad Pilots StarFox Bad Pilots

O-K......

Liked the drawing style, and the sound effects but not much else. Try working on your animation techniques and stuff like that.

Patcoola responds:

always check the dates of submissions, i actually do this for a small living.

these days i use the most advance method of flash animation "S.M.T" at 32fps.

thankyou

Starfox 64: In a NutShell Starfox 64: In a NutShell

Nice!

Summed up nicley, still to this day a great game, with a very strange storyline...and some quotes I'll never forget..."Annoying bird, I am the great Leon!"

Metal Gear: Very Easy Metal Gear: Very Easy

Decent!

Too short! Good animation and voiceacting, although the voices seemed a bit off at times (too quiet or something like that...maybe it's just me). Good job!

MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

HA!

That was great and funny to boot! That will stay in my memory for quite a long time I tell you what. Definatly original too.

Metal Gear -Solid- Metal Gear -Solid-

Wowzers

Really nice animations guy, but way too short, and it wasn't that violent I think. God job though.